Bangladesh Football Federation Job Circular 2017. Bangladesh Football Federation has published a job circular for Regional/National Player & Coach Developer. Bangladesh Football Federation, country’s highest football organization body published the circular on October 3. This job is for the coach post and those who have experience in this line of job should apply for this post under Bangladesh Football Federation.
Bangladesh Football Federation Job Circular 2017
Besides, this will paves the way to work for the development of Bangladesh football. For details about the job, please read the following info.
Regional/National Player & Coach Developer at BFF Job Summary
- Circular Published: October 3, 2017
- Last Date to Apply: October 31, 2017
- Salary: Negotiable
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Should be responsible for the planning, preparation, development in districts/sub districts and divisions
- Should be able to implement BFF Football Development Plan
- Develop players in residency age group pools as part of Elite Youth/Women development
- Must the ability to International Player and Team Coaching
- Should have the ability to recruit the best talented and gifted players and coaches from U12-U19 (male and female)
- Should have the ability to promptly communicate with the Technical Director on any important information
- Will have to attend pre-agreed technical and strategic meetings
For details about the description and responsibility of this job, please visit:
Job Requirements for Bangladesh Football Federation Regional/National Player & Coach Developer
- Must have at least AFC ‘C’ Certificate or equivalent or above
- Must have prior coaching or playing experience
- Experience of working with grassroots and youth football
- Must have experiences with foundation coaches and support staff
- Should have experience of developing young female player’s technical development
- Applicant must have academic teaching qualifications and experience in related field
For details about job requirements, please go to http://www.bff.com.bd/.
How to Apply for Bangladesh Football Federation Job
Although the salary is not mentioned, attractive remuneration package will be offered to the deserving candidates.
To apply for this job, interested candidates should apply with CV, 2 copies of passport size photos, copies of academic & experience certificates addressed to: The General Secretary, Bangladesh Football Federation, BFF House, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka – 1000 by post. Also you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st October 2017. BFF will call only the short listed candidates for Interview. Please visit www.bff.com.bd for more info.
We publish all kind of job circular, exam results, seat plan etc. Please keep visiting us(www.job-result.com) for more latest information.