Bangladesh Railway Job Circular | www.railway.gov.bd. Bangladesh Railway has published a job circular for Ticket Collector and Booking Assistant. They are looking for Grade 2 officer in these two posts. Bangladesh Railway is government backed organization which is responsible for maintaining tons of train which is serving 24 hours a day. To maintain their mass customers Bangladesh Railway is looking for more dynamic people in the post of Ticket Collector and Booking Assistant. The authority published Railway Job Circular 2017 on Kalerkantho newspaper.
Bangladesh Railway Job Circular 2017
Bangladesh Railway is looking for people in West Zone or Rajshahi area. The circular is published on Bangladesh Railway website www.railway.gov.bd You can have a look of the full circular on their website. Also you can have a brief look of the circular in our website.
Bangladesh Railway Job Circular Overview
- Post Name: Ticket Collector Grade 2 and Booking Assistant Grade 2
- Vacancy: Bangladesh Railway is looking for 81 persons in the post of Ticket Collector and 96 people in the post of Booking Assistant
- Pay Scale: According to Bangladesh Railway Job Circular 2017 selected employee will be given monthly salary of 9700-23490 taka
- Age Restriction: As per Bangladesh Railway job circular 2017 Candidates should be aged between 18 to 30 years on November 16, 2017
- Height: Candidates height should be 5 foot 5 inch for Ticket Collector post. For Booking assistant it is not mentioned in the circular
- Circular Date: October 15, 2017
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2017
Bangladesh Railway Job Application Process
- Candidates must need to collect their application form from Bangladesh Railway website www.railway.gov.bd
- Candidates can collect their admit card for written and viva exam from Bangladesh Railway website as well
- After filling up the application form properly candidates have to attach three recently captured passport size photographs in certain places
- Need to pay 100 taka application fee
- Total marks of the exam are 100. 60 Marks in writing and 40 marks for viva. Candidates have to achieve at least 50% marks to go through
- No travel Allowance will be provided for exams
- Faulty Application will not be granted
- Exams will be taken in Rajshahi and Chittagong center
- Candidates should be HSC passed
- Need to bring all their academic certificates during exams
To get in touch with latest updates of railway jobs and other public, private jobs of Bangladesh, www.job-result.com will be always there to help you out. Please be in touch with us.