Local Government Engineering Department | LGED Job Circular 2018. Local Government Engineering Department LGED job circular 2018 has published on 27 February 2018 on Prothom Alo Newspaper. LGED job circular for the post of Accountant, Assistant Tax Collector and Assistant cum Composer published on their Official Website .
LGED Job Circular 2018 | Local Government Engineering Department
Local Government Engineering Department LGED Job Circular 2018 has been published. LGED is a department under Bangladesh Government which is responsible for maintaining the engineering structure of our country. Lots of qualified engineers are working under LGED. In order to maintain best public support LGED need more helping hands in their department. In search of capable persons in certain posts LGED published the job Circular for 2018. You can see the details of Local Government Engineering Department LGED Job Circular 2018 in their Website. Also, www.job-result.com will give you a brief idea of the circular and will take you through the application process.
Local Government Engineering Department LGED Job Circular 2018 Overview
Organization Name: Local Government Engineering Department LGED
- Job Type: This will be government job under Local Government Engineering Department LGED
- Job Nature: According to Local Government Engineering Department LGED Job Circular 2018 the Job will be full time in nature
- Number of Vacancy: LGED is looking for a qualified person in 6 positions
- Post Name: Accountant (1), Computer Operator (2), Surveyor (3), Office Assistant (4),shipwrecker
- Age: Candidates should be aged between 18 to 30 years
- Pay Scale: Employee will be paid monthly salary between 8250-27300taka
- Circular Publication Date: 27 February 2018
- Application Deadline: 15 march, 2018
Educational Background Needed for LGED Job
Candidates need to be class eight passed or honours passed from any renowned institutions according to their posts. Candidates with experience in relative fields will be given priority.
LGED Job Application Process
- Interested candidates are asked to send an application to Mayor, shariatpur City Corporation
- Candidates need to send 300-500 taka bank draft or pay-order with the application for Accountant and Assistant Tax Collector post. For other posts, the amount is 300 taka
- Candidates must be aged between 18 to 30 years on November 23, 2017. Who are applying for freedom fighter quota maximum age could be 32 years
- Need to attach all necessary documents with the application
- Candidates who are applying for Driving posts need to have a driving licensee
- A 4X9 inch envelope with 10 taka stamp needs to be sent with the application. Candidates are requested to write their name and address properly in front of the envelope
If you are interested in more LGED Job Circular 2018 please be in touch with our site Job-Result BD.